We need a Social Media Strategist for BPI/Immigration division. Please find below the detailed job description and requirements.
Position: Social Media Strategist / Senior Social Media Executive
Work Experience: 3-5 years
Job Description: We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and passionate Social Media Strategist (Organic & Paid) to join our team. The candidate would be a part of the Marketing Team and will be taking care of different social media platforms of OPK’s different verticals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Create a content strategy for different social media platforms and coordinate with the creative/design team.
– Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
– Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast)
– Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating leads and sales.
– Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
– Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns
– Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
– Manage social media communities across different platforms including Quora, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
– Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
– Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
– Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
– Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, LinkedIn etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
– Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
– Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
– Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide team members (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
– Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
– Possesses a great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
We’re hiring a group of individuals for our team who share our core values across all the offices, disciplines, and experience levels.
Apply online for the jobs you are looking for that match your profile. In case, you didn’t find the one then upload your resume. We will get back to you whenever we have the vacancy with us.
Attend the technical interviews and discussion with our talent acquisition team.
Share a set of documents required for submission to enable us to roll out a competitive offer.
Our recruiters will have an active discussion with you about your final offer. You need to confirm your acceptance of the offer.
Congratulations on your new job. At OPK, we welcome you to our team as we are always happy working together.